Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 11:12 PM
To: Lisa Hayes
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Any chance of making huge cave work with windows?

Hi Lisa,

The original Oregon Trail game was written for one of the first Mac computers. Sorry, I forget the name of that thing. I never had one, but I guess allot of people did. But I do not have any way of converting that code to code that I can use. Actually can not even read the code.

I have been asked many many times for that game, and have tried, but just do not have access to the code.

I would love to add sounds etc to many of the old favorite games, but without access to the code of the game, it would mean rewriting the game from scratch and trying to code it as good as the original game was, like I tried to do with Trucker and golf. Well I did actually have the original code of trucker and golf and did just add sounds and later other features. But without the original code...

BFN

    Jim

C code.  C code run.  Run, code, run.... PLEASE!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA

Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states "that a service dog beats a cane hands down any day of the week."