Hey Tom and all.

Oh yes I remember good old Leather Goddesses.  I remember playing that way back
in the day when I was in college on my old DOS pc, my then girlfriend who is my
wife now and I played that thing for a couple years on and off trying to solve
it.  We eventually did get through it and for anyone who hasn't I won't spoil
the ending other than to say it's absolutely hysterical, or we thought it was
anyhow,and worth all the effort of solving the game.  Haven't found anything
else in that genre I've liked enough to finish it.

Laters.

Tom