Hi Willem,

A lot of the arguments out there against pornographic content like
games naturally comes from the religious list members, because it
violates some of there basic moral principalities. In the bible, for
example, it says to even look at a woman with lust is the same as
adultry in the eyes of God. Well, if someone actually believes that
having the thought is equal as the deed itself you can see how such
people will strongly object to such material existing, because in
their minds you are causing people to carry out the act of adultry in
their minds. That's where I differ in opinion.

To me weather you play an adult oriented game, or blow away a bunch of
people in a game the act is not equal to real life. It is nothing more
and nothing less than fantasy, imagination, and thus shouldn't be held
equal to real life events. I've never killed anyone in real life, but
I didn't think twice about blowing the insane scientist away in Shades
of Doom. Does that really make me immoral?

No, not really. I have values, morals, too but they are a bit more
liberal than some. What I do or do not do in a game is separate from
my actual feelings and opinion on the subject.  Adult oriented games
are no more and no less worse than any other kind of fiction in my
book.

For example, one of the aif game ideas I had is about a female police
detective who is about to bust your criminal organization up and put
you behind bars. Since you are a serious bad son of a gun you are
going to teach her a lesson. So the game would start out with you and
your thugs kidnapping her, and bringing her back to your hide out.
You'd strip her down and turn her into your sex slave. Its the kind of
game that falls heavily into the bnd catagory.

Ok, obviously this isn't something I'd do in real life. Not only is
kidnapping, rape, and non-consentual bnd pretty illegal I actually
don't believe in physically doing that to a woman in real life without
her expressed permission. Since I haven't known that many women who
like bnd I feel free to explore those fantasies through a game world,
a fantasy environment, and explore those darker lusts through a safe
outlet that harms no one. I think it is people who don't have outlets
who actually commit crimes, and do things that are socially and
morally unacceptable.

This is one of the reasons I think they should legalize prostitution.
There are places like Australia, Germany, etc  who have legalized
prostitution and it is safer than most places in the world because to
get licensed those girls have to have frequent medical check ups, some
girls won't take a client without seeing his medical history, and they
run it like a business where the safety of the girl and the client are
taken into consideration. The government can collect income tax from
it, since its a legit profession, and its healthier for the guys to.
If a guy is having stress, maybe has a sexual fantasy he can't get
anywhere else, he can hire a girl for the night to play sex games. In
countries where prostitution is illegal the statistics show sexual
based offenses is much hire. I wonder why?

Bottom line, I don't think thoughts or feelings are good or bad. Its
what you do with them that makes them moral or immoral.  Those of a
more religious point of view may disagree with me on that, but its my
opinion.  Its what you do or don't do that counts.

Cheers!