I've just tried the mars game. Nice, and rather fun, but that's actually not
why I'm writing this message.

one problem the developer of Eamon deluxe is having is that sinse Eamon deluxe
needs to use a doss like interface to run the eamon games, the only option for
running it in windows 7 is using dosbox, which is obviously not accessible,
because windows 7 doesn't have a console window mode for launching 16 bit
applications.

yet Mars does! seem to run in a console window, or something very like it, and
obviously the original was made for Dos, yet this version now works on post xp
windows.

has Richard desteno got some sort of code to run doss programs in windows?
could this be added to other games?

If I am utterly wrong and in fact mars is has been completely and utterly
rewritten so as to be a windows application, and doesn't in fact use the
console window at all just let me know. if however there is a way round this it
could be a great way for running Eamon deluxe accessibly in windows 7, ---- and
maybe some other doss games too assuming Richard would be willing to share his
knolidge.

Beware the grue!