To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Some online MK matches for you guys.

ah, they are?
i heard they were around 10.  well then it saves me a lot of trouble.

thanks for these yohandy, i'm finding i'm starting to learn your moves
which is helping me in higher dificulties at least.

Well now, definitely depends on your style. What kind of character do you
like playing as? As for buying a new game, the pass is only a dollar.. you
might as well get that instead of trying to find a brand-new one.