-----Original Message----- From: michael barnes
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 8:20 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] FINALLY! There is a Wii game for the blind!

Hey, All.
I just recieved my copy of the fully blind accessible Wii game call
'"The Explorer and the Mystery of the Diamond Scarab'
From the way things look the game is free to get!  All you have to do
is go to http://www.visio.org
and click on the link call knowledge expertise & innovation, and then
you will see the link where you can order you a copy.
I didn't pay for the game so I know it is free.  You just put your name
and address and email and in about a week or two you should get your copy.

--
Are you sure it's free?
I just went out to the site and it looks like they are charging $10.00 for it.

Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states "that a service dog beats a cane hands down any day of the week."