How about transfiguration and creating elusions to distract your opponent in battle? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game ideas, anyone like it?

Hi Chandu,

Well, I've honestly got some mixed feelings about this one. The idea
of a wizard duel sounds ok in of itself, but I can't help but feel as
though the game is too simplistic in design. it lacks any kind of
complexity or depth I'd expect from a good audio game.

What I mean by that is you talk about walking left or right, pressing
a key to jump or duck, etc. Sadly like so many audio games you are
thinking about a one dimensional game where most if not all the action
is along the x axis. In its own way it is basically Troopenum or Dark
Destroyer except instead of moving left/right and shooting down space
ships you are casting spells at another wizard. As we have far too
many of these simplistic games already I'd personally like to see
something with a little more complexity or depth then move left and
right shooting at something or someone. Make sense?

One way to make this more interesting is maybe to create some court
yard or arena where you can move around in 2d or 3d, duck behind
statues, or cast a hovering charm so you can perform some kind of
aerial attack from the sky, etc. expand the idea so you are not
trapped into a single axis of movement.Even a 2d game would be more
complex than your initial game idea.

Cheers!