So, I know Bavisoft only had the two games, but are their other games similar to GG or Chillingham out there, by other companies?

Thanks

Keith
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Grizzly Gulch - Are their different missions andpuzzleson Gunslinger level?

Hi Kieth.

No, I'm afraid the game is exactly the same on gunslinger as it is on cowpoke apart from having five direction shooting instead of three, and a faster version of the shell game I believe.

Remember, Gg was made in 2000, and therefore is actually pretty primative now, amusing though some of the acting is.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith S" <hea...@mchsi.com>