If you go for a laptop, I'd recommend the dell n15-10, that's served me well for all sorts of things.

----- Original Message -----
From: Cara Quinn <caraqu...@caraquinn.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 20:40:15 -0800
Subject: [Audyssey] Gaming laptop / Best config for gaming only

Hey All, lovely eve to you!

Am thinking about possibly either getting a devoted Windows laptop for gaming alone, or running some flavor of Windows (perish the thought) on my Macbook Air.

So am wondering what people think might be the best configuration in either case. I.E. best version of Windows to use for gaming, best screen reader etc.

If I go the lappie route then I'd like something extremely fast and small / light, so what do people think might be the best system in this case?…

Thanks so much and talk witchy'all soon!…

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: