----- Original Message -----
From: "Connor Moser" <connor.mo...@aon.at>
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 10:08 AMhi gamers,
If I try to target a zombie in swamp, I am turning so fast that even when I
touch my touchpad, I am turning like 45 °

There is also an option in the main menu, it says nothing, and when I press
enter on it it stil does nothing.

then, if I try to get back into multyplayer mode, it is stil the same with
my touchpad.