Here are the events scheduled for Tuesday, February 14th:

Cooking in the Dark

1:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Debi

Location:  Cozy Kitchen

Cooking in the Dark
"Where you do not need sight to cook tonight"
Do you ever wonder if it is just as easy to cook as a blind person? Would you
like to learn the best method for measuring vanilla without spilling it? What
kind of method works best for telling the doneness of chicken? Or, what is the
easiest way to prepare an omelet without sight? Join us every week to find out!
Our hosts, Dale Campbell and Cheryl Cumings will give us the tips, tricks, and
recipies that will show us that we can, cook in the dark!

Today's Valentine's recipes are:

Salmon Croquettes, Herb Tarter Sauce, Steamed Vegetables, and Sugar Free
Pudding Parfait

The Sounds of Love and Romance

3:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Julie P.

Location:  MP3 room #1

Join Juolie P and friends in the mp3 room, at 3:00 PM eastern, for an
afternoon of love and romantic songs. Come play your own or give Julie your
request and she will do her best to find it and play it for you. I would love
to know why the song you pick is meaningful to you. Happy Valentine's Day!

Tech Talk and Tips

8:00 PM eastern

Hosted by OOS Tech Team

Location:  Technically Speaking

Join us every Tuesday for some helpful hints from our tech team.  Afterwards,
they will be happy to answer your computer questions.

Valentine's Not So Newlywed, Newlywed Game
9:15 PM eastern
Hosted by Julie and Rick
Location:  Game Zone
Come join Rick and Julie at 9:15 PM eastern, in the game zone for our own Out
of site's, Not so Newlywed, Newlywed Game. Watch as 5 new couples, who know
nothing about each other,  try to give the same answers to outrageously funny
questions.    If you would like to be a contestant on the Not so Newlywed,
Newlywed Game. please contact Julie P at luvhum...@gmail.com.

Have a sweet day!

you! are! finished!