I was never able to get Wrecking Ball or Air Hockey to run on my Windows XP machine. Have there been any updates to the betas of these games?

And, like others, I will be looking forward to exploring your new site. Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken" <kenwdow...@neo.rr.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 1:00 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] My new game company

Since DreamtechInteractive got stolen by a company based on psychics, (who would have known about my company if they really were,) I've been looking for a better name. The Addictor was OK, but not really what I wanted. I wanted something as clever as the name Vocaleyes. So now, I introduce to you PionEar games at www.ThePionEar.net. The site will be up this weekend, and will host Enemy Attack, Wrecking Ball, Air Hockey, Phrase Madness, and my new game Heywire, as well as writings and music.
Ken Downey
419-744-0517