I wish I knew how to use them on a windows 7, 64 bit machine. I payed for them and now am unable to use them.

-----Original Message----- From: Jack F
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 10:03 PM
To: gamers
Subject: [Audyssey] how to run Robert Betz's games under windows7

Hi all,
Here's an easy way to run Robert Betz's games and any other 32 bit
application under win7.
1. Download vmware player from
[url=www.vmware.com]the vmware website[/url]
2. Once downloaded, install windows xp or anything you want. You don't
need to purchase windows xp if you want it. Go to
[url=eurpod.com/vmware]the vm archive[/url]
and download the vm you want totally free. Important! Get right is the
only thing I know of that can actually finish any of these downloads,
but it can still take up to 40 minutes. But to hopefully  speed it up,
press alt+o for options once the download has started. Go to
accelerated segmented downloading where you can break the download
into segments 4/4 is the best choice I think.
3. Once the download is finished you should've clicked save not open,
open vmware player and press ctrl+o. Then go to the directory where
you extracted the vm then click on the vertual machine I think it's
called windows xp.vmdk then press enter on it. Click on play vertual
machine for xp and say you moved it when it asks did you move it or
copy it. Then press ctrl+g to go from 7 to xp. Then go through the
installers for these games just like you would normally, then enjoy!
And when you shut down xp it'll take you back to normal use with
windows7, it won't shut down the computer. Hope this helps.
best regards,
Jack
--
You know you're a true programmer when:
* Your first memory is an empty page.
* You measure your life accomplishments as a stack size.
* You answer the phone with a pointer address.
* You try to diagnose your best friends illness with GDB.
* You keep track of your social engagements in a linked list.
* You suggest sex to your girlfriend by asking if you may enter her
critical section.
* You advise her of the possibility that this action may result in a
stack overflow.
* When it does, you are certain that forking is the only logical conclusion.
* You finally propose to her in assembly language.
* You attempt to convince others that the universe is like a binary tree.
* You tell people in public places that they're all derived from a
base class of apes.
* You consider your enemies to be corrupt heaps.
* You tell strangers not to come into your namespace.
* You remember the names of your friends as std::strings.
* You blame your incremental forgetfulness on memory leaks and race conditions.
* You are reading this list, noticing that it has 16 items