To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 6:04 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Phrase Madness Update

Hey all,
I'm working on an update for Phrase Madness. You'll need to get this update before you can successfully update comments, as I am using a new domain name. The new version will also tell the scores of each player, from first place to last, when enter is pressed, and it wll have a cab file that sets it up on Windows Mobile devices if I can learn how. If any of you have suggestions on how I can improve the game, please write.

Ken Downey
www.ThePionEar.net
Blazing New Trails in Sound
419-744-0517