Hi Tom,

well if you're being hit this bad with spam, if its easier for you to
revert back to html, then by all means do it.
I mean its not like you're not approachable, so if we have any
suggestions, would you mind if we either sent them through here, email
or ag forum instead?  would that make it easier?
just my thoughts.