Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:20 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The Future of the USA Games Blog

Hi Dark,

Sure. All makes sense. Like I said to Mike I am familiar with the
difficulties of navigating blogs because some tend to have lots of
clutter and there is no easy way to just skip passed it like a normal
web page. Even if it is a straight journal/news system as I have I can't
press h and shift+h to jump between headers and topics which slows me
down. Of course, the most current posts usually appear at the top of the
page anyway which is fine if we just want the latest scoop on a product
or ongoing project.

By going back to html I can add all those tags for headers, tables,
lists,  etc which are easy to navigate and pretty much every screen
reader has some way to jump back and forth between those page elements.
So I do believe that is the universally accessible method for posting
news blurbs and perhaps full articles on some subject or other.

That said, an idea I've had is perhaps a Wiki like Mediawiki. With a
wiki I wouldn't have to code everything in html, and I could get buy
with a minimum amount of fuss. Plus I can still add links, headers, etc
to the wiki just by tagging that specific text.

Cheers!