From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Dakotah Rickard
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 1:47 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp test?

I have faith in you, Jeremy. You're a mover and a shaker. Don't lose faith
in yourself.

Whether you move the server today or not, I was just curious about how it's
going.

Also, though I know this is a farther-off goal, but how soon until we can
start opening our own server. I'd like to host a Swamp LAN party, but I
guess that would also come with the map editor, which is another difficult
goal.

Signed:
Dakotah RIckard