Greetings folks.

Aprone's just released Swamp version 1.9B. Sadly, there are some complications
with the version he posted that are of my own making. I recently posted a fix
for these issues, and also enhanced some sounds to compensate. Below is my
original post to the Audiogames forum, including the relevant links for
download:

The Swamp release that was just put out had some issues of my own making; I
neglected to convert some files from 24-bit to 16-bit. Swamp is unable to
handle 24-bit files, so you'll receive a lot of debug errors and also not be
able to hear those sounds. To amend this, I've repackaged and re-released Swamp
1.9B, and while doing so also included updated sounds for several weapons and
menu/detection sounds.
The file is a self-extracting archive, and will attempt to launch Swamp upon
successful extraction.

I've made the file available on both Dropbox and Sendspace, in case one or the
other messes up. I've also uploaded the file to Jeremy's server, so maybe he'll
be able to reflect the change later on.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6855861/Swamp-1.9B.exe

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uc8nhl

Enjoy, and apologies for the discrepancy.

Kai