Yes, he starts the game menu and can arrow through all the different games, he can select one, but once he has chosen one to play, he cannot click on any menu options, such as starting the game.

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Kitchen
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 6:00 AM
To: MamaPeach
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Game Help

Please
Hi,

May I ask, does your friend start my game menu program and choose the game to play from there?

Some of my games use Direct input and others just use the VB6 input. I am just wondering if the game menu works for him.

Thanks

BFN

    Jim

You just get used to life being a bitch, and then it has puppies.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA