What, that he deleted it? This problem was happening before he deleted that folder, plus there was absolutely nothing in the folder.

-----Original Message----- From: Shiny protector
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 10:38 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Game Help, Please

Maybe that might be the problem.
----- Original Message ----- From: "MamaPeach" <mamape...@charter.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 3:36 PM

Okay, he check to see what was in the Program Files 86 folder and it ended up being empty so he just deleted it.

-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2012 11:33 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list

Hi,

It might be a problem. By default Windows 7 comes with Program files,
where 64-bit apps goes, and Program Files (x86), where 32-bit apps goes,
and the other directory shouldn't exist. I recommend he check what was
installed to Program Files (86), and then try and install them to the
proper location. In 90% of the cases most apps should go in c:\Program
Files (x86).