Hi Michael,

I've been trying to give Spaceship a chance, but I am continually frustrated by the game. I just can't seem to figure it out.

However, you did answer one of the problems I was having. I was running it on a laptop, which unfortunately didn't have a numpad, so page up and page down weren't working. I wish Claudio would have thought of problems like this before releasing Spaceship as that is a pretty common issue. A lot of blind gamers have laptops, netbooks, etc and assuming the target system has a full sized keyboard is a big mistake.

Anyway, I haven't voted yet because I am trying to keep an open mind about the game, see if I can get into it, and hope Claudio releases a patch to fix some of these issues like the page up or page down keys. In the mean time I plan to play with it over the Easter holidays. I'll probably turn in my ratings early next week once I have had time to get use to the game.