Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2012 3:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp fan-fiction competition.

Good question. Actually it doesn't matter much but we do have a few clues. In the second map you can hear sprinklers and the fountain running at the hospital so it can't quite be too cold for those, but we also learned from quests that blankets are needed because many of the people are far too cold at night. So I think it gives us a general temperature range.

what's the date/timeline of swamp?
like, is it 2011? 2012? January? or doesn't it matter.