Hey folks,
For those that missed the TopSpeed cars and tracks pages, I am pleased to
inform you that they are back up!
Since the old and rather unstable TopSpeed utility pack just kind of fizzled
out, that left the files orphaned and unlinked in any way. It is only after a
visitor informed me they were no longer available that I realised just how long
they must have been down for.
Because the TopSpeed material had nothing to do with X-Sight, I have moved them
over to my personal website.
They can be found at www.dcpendleton.co.uk/games.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.
Kind regards,
Damien.