Hey Michael,

I also noticed this. What's up?

On 4/26/2012 4:40 PM, Michael Taboada wrote:
Hi,
I tried connecting to swamp, and it went like it did, saying “this day on the
server is sponsored by...” but I only have an axe, and all my stats are reset.
Anyone have any idea?
Also the graphics did not show up.
Thanks,
-Michael.
P.S. My friend also had this problem.

Kevin J. Andrews
Email: kevin.andrew...@gmail.com

"A man who never made a mistake never tried anything new."-Albert Einstein