To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 10:53 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] A good fiction novel about computer games

Hi all,

I just finished reading a really good fiction novel about computer games in
the near future. I think that the book was written for adolescents, but it
is really good. It makes you feel like you are really in the games. Here is the information from BARD, about the book. If you do not download books, you
can order it from your NLS library.
Paulette

Ready Player One
Cline, Ernest. Read by Erik Sandvold. Reading time 16 hours 46 minutes.
Science Fiction
2045. Multibillionaire James Halliday dies, leaving his last will and
testament online
for the world to see. His massively multiplayer online game OASIS has a
hidden feature--an
Easter egg--and the person who finds the egg first wins Halliday's fortune.
Some
strong language. Bestseller. 2011.