To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 12:26 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Another good computer game novel

Hi all,

I have one more good gaming novel to suggest. This one is written for teens, but it is really good. Here is the information from NLS. I don't know if it
is on Audible.
Paulette

Heir Apparent
Vande Velde, Vivian. Read by Anne Hancock. Reading time 8 hours 18 minutes.
Fantasy
While playing a total immersion virtual reality game full of medieval kings
and intrigue,
fourteen-year-old Giannine learns that demonstrators protesting such
pastimes have
damaged the equipment she's connected to. She must win the game quickly or
face brain
damage. For grades 6-9. 2002.