Hi, I think I've found a way of making myself cry, it is a trip to the dentist and having to suffer that dratted drill! I never usually walk into things, though once I do remember burning my thimb off the iron, I forgot to move it out of the way in time, and that blister hurt like anything.

I think I'll stick to listening to Harry Potter 7 for real tears. I'm part of a radio group and we do a lot of acting, it's a lot of fun.

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 8:52 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sarah, the game

Hi Dark,

Yeah, I know. I was in my high school drama club for a couple of
years, and I was never able to just cry on demand either. Plus like
you if I get hurt, physically hurt that is, I'm more likely to just
get angry than cry, and if I am hurt enough to get angry I generally
cuss up a blue streak. Lol!

I suppose I get that from my dad. I can remember plenty of times
growing up when my dad might hit himself with the hammer, and he'd
spend the next minute or two cussing and swearing at the hammer. It
was pretty funny to listen to him call that hammer every name in the
book and then some. Now, that I'm adult I find myself doing the same
thing if I run face first into an  open cabinet door, bang my knee on
an end table, or anything else painful I generally give it a few
choice words even though it can't hear me.