I don't remember directions being on Kai's script, so guessing that
direction announcement voice will always stay the same regardless of
which character voice you're using.

Real life has been determined to stop me from checking out 2.1 this
afternoon, but I'm even more determined to stop real life stopping me
from checking out 2.1 this afternoon. Hehe.

Scott