Welcome, Shannon.
Christina

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Shannon Dyer
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 10:44 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] New member

Hi, all.

I'm Shannon from New York. Some of you probably know me from other lists.

I enjoy games of all kinds, but my current passion is RPG's and strategy
games. I've played the Storm8 games for IOS devices, and have recently
discovered Uken Games, also for IOS. King of Dragon Pass is also quite
awesome, although I've only managed to win it once. (Smile)

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any other IOS or Mac-based games that
I might enjoy.

Happy gaming, all.

Shannon
Shannon Dyer
Alumni Council Member,
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc
R  and
America's VetDogsR,  The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc R
Providing "Second Sight" R since 1946
371 E. Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787
Office: 631-930-9000, Toll-free: 866-282-8047
solsticesin...@gmail.com
To make a donation that can change a life...contact the Guide Dog Foundation
at
www.guidedog.org
or America's VetDogs the Veterans K-9 Corps at
www.vetdogs.org
Visit us on facebook at:
www.facebook.com/GuideDogFoundation or www.facebook.com/AmericasVetDogs

-----