You can use BKSP as the identifier for the back space key.

Kai
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Possible additions to Swamp keyconfig

I'm planning to add in something soon that will detect key presses to help you set up the key config file.

Hey Aprone,

I'm running Swamp virtualised on a Macbook Air here. For the
most
part, things are hunky dory (London speak for rather good),
but I have
had to do a lot of tinkering with the key config. This is
partly due
to Apple's slightly insane approach where they have a huge
trackpad,
the entirety of which serves as one giant mouse button when
you press
on it, and mostly due to their keyboard layout being a bit
different.

There are a few keys which the key config system doesn't
seem to
recognise at all, such as backspace (also tried that written
all in
uppercase). I don't know how your system works, but is there
a way I
could perhaps send you the ascii values for the problematic
keys and
get those added?

Cheers
Scott