It's not just map 1, and so far as I can tell it's not related to what
weapon you're wielding.

        Chris Bartlett

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Chesworth
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 4:07 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp version 2.2

Hey Jeremy,

Always on map 1 seeing as I'm only a pesky level 4. Weapons during that
session were the axe (lots of use of that), pistol and browning.
That's all there was to it.

The message Shaun posted in this thread sounds like very similar behaviour
too. The rep seems to drop off either when you hit enter on "get equipment"
in the SZ menu, or when you try to buy things. I could be imagining it, but
think it happens more often when you try to purchase multiples of an item.

Hth
Scott