Hi,

I've only played Dimensions for awhile, but it's pretty good. It does take some getting used to, especially when it comes to finding where things like your beam are on the screen, but it shouldn't take long to figure out. I figured out how to get an artifact, but I can't defeat the nefalem (or however you spell that). During the training portion, whenever I tried to get rid of one, the game voice kept interrupting itself, so I never got the instructions right. I wish there was a way I could go back to that portion of the game.

By the way, regarding my supposed in-app purchase, I believe that was just a false alarm. Still, it's good to be careful, especially since the prices they offer for more quantum cells can be rather high, such as the Ultimate Pack for $79.95! Ouch!

Hope this helps.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Show Host and Production Director