That works too in multiplayer, run out, spin around and browning scatter a couple of times. Oh look, no more zombies.

----- Original Message -----
From: Dakotah Rickard <dakotah.rick...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Sat, 5 May 2012 20:36:16 -0400
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] zomby bug is still there in swamp 2.03

If the zombies are in the zone, then it's maybe a holdover from the older bug of this type, but that'd be in Multiplayer only. If they're in the zone in single-player, there's nothing to prevent them from
being there. Since you can't actually crash into a zombie and be
stopped from running, just run out of the zone. That works in single or multiplayer, by the way, just run away and eal with being a little lower than perfect health. Maybe once you're out of the zone, you can shoot into it and kill the zombie. Just because you can't shoot in the
zone doesn't mean you can't shoot into the zone.

Also, the beginning of this thread was a refusal to play until the bug is fixed. That's a personal choice, but frankly it's kind of a whiny attitude to take with a developer who is probably one of the top five and is spending his time on these games for no cash reward. Refuse to
play, if you wish, but don't expect that your boycott will effect
Jeremy to speed up his efforts.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard

Hi Aprone, could you not add something like fists to be used in safe zone, or maybe some form of smoke weapon which blinds the zombies long enough for

you to run outside, then when they can see again, they'll leave the zone.
Just a suggestion.