Hi to all.
I've about had it with Logitech and their USB handheld gamepad the f510.
I have been trying to work with their tech support people since about November with no luck. I am looking for a USB handheld duel gamepad or even a duel stick flight yoke that would work with the hand to ear flight simulator Three D Velocity.
But also to work with as a large veriety of hand to ear games as possible.
I deeply would appreciate it to work with the three games from blind software that once was bsc games since I was a beta tester for the blast chamber project.
So if any help, the address is
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com
ManyMany Thanks.
A frustrated game palyer who'd like to break away from the keyboard into the real world.