Hi Michael,

Sorry, I guess I should have looked at the site before speaking. Yes, you are right its not possible to get Fartman from BPC Programs, and unfortunately I don't know where else to get it. I checked my backups and that's one I don't have a copy of any more because I just assumed
BPC was going to keep it available from their own site.

Cheers!