now this sounds cool can some one give me the link to this game thanks.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] What I love about entombed

Hi Keith,

As far as I know you can only save games pertaining to your current character/characters. If you start a new game with a different party your old game is wiped out. However, if you want to you can simply back up your saved games and if you want to play them again copy them back into your saved games folder.

Now, as for dropping or dismissing party members you can't do that. Part of the strategy in Entombed is being able to make the most out of what you have. If you have a fairy then its up to you to figure how to make him or her effective. While fairies don't seem like a big asset at first they actually can be a big help once you improve their charm skills etc. They are very fast so get multiple attacks, and when they have their skills fully trained can really put a hurt on the bad guys. Its just getting their skills trained up to a level that is effective that is the problem. Its a case of initial impressions are deceiving, and I wouldn't write your fairy off as a complete wimp at this point.

Cheers!