lol well i was armed to the teeth and had the highest class of armour
and had about 18 med kits in reserve and as fast as i was using them,
my armour was broken and my life was over in a matter of seconds, my
prefered weapon at the time was the mp5. conclusion, don't go where
there may be lots of zombies else you will end up as dead as them, no,
deader lol.