Well, I purchased the full  game of entombed.  Boy, was I missing out on a lot
with the free version!

Anyway, I started a game and have aquired 2 more characters besides  my created
character and his pet, Barky Von Schnauser.  Anyway, one of the characters got
injured during a battle and I rested the party.  Everyone healed except the
ratkin mage in my party.  Her hit points have a max of 114, but only 110
healed.  under that, it announces that she is slightly injured.  So, I used a
healing potion on her.  Nothing happened.  The extra 4 hit points are still
missing.  And when somone is injured, the game will announce what part of the
body is injured.  Nothing is read off for her.

Any ideas of why this is happening?

Thanks

Keith
Proud user of Window Eyes 7.5.4.1