I did notice that the messages in the bazaar didn't seem to work.

Are you threatening me? I am the great Cornholio! I come from Lake Titicaca!
-----Original Message----- From: Richard Sherman
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 4:30 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Entombed questions - spoilers

Keith wrote:

begin quote.

I purchased  the full version of Entombed and noticed that when I get to
Twilight Town, the bizarre is now accessible.  I do not understand it
though.  It lists the objects I own, and have a certain number of something
called trade coins.  When I click on one object, it seems that internet
explorer opens and I get an error message.  Not sure what the Bizarre is and
what it can do for me.

end quote.

The bazaar is a place where you can buy or sell armor or weapons, You
purchase said items with trade coins. Trade coins only work in the bazaar.
The general store uses gold coins, so don't get them confused. You have 10
slots in which to sell items. A good idea is to keep them as full as
possible. Every now and then, when the bazaar gets full, Jason will clean it
out of those items that have been for sale for a long time and give you the
tc for them. You can only purchase those items found in the floor you are
currently on, and above. So if you are on floor 5, you cannot get a item
that was found on floor 6. So look back often, probably every floor just to
find those items to get your characters even more buff. One note, the
message option has never worked so don't even try it.

Also, what version are you running? And does the option for details,
continue or quit come up? If so, press alt C to continue. sometimes
connecting to the bazaar might get a small hickup and come up with this
dialog box.

begin quote.

Second, when I was first playing the free version, I had access to the
human, ogre, elf, half and half elf races.  Then, during one adventure, I
found something called a Goblin card, after I killed a goblin mage.  When I
was killed, I started a new game, and I  was given the option of making a
goblin character.  Does this apply to all other races in the game, like the
knoll and the kobold?

end quote.

There are only 5 unlockable cards in the game. You found one that unlocked
the goblin race. You can also purchase one from the twilight town bazaar to
unlock another race. The 3 remaining cards unlock some really nice jobs. One
card you will get after a specific battle, and the other 2 will be gotten in
another fashion. That is for you to discover.

begin quote.

When in the Twilight general store, I sometimes come across scrolls with
spells on them that are not available to the open jobs I have access to to
start with.  Namely, Spark, dark light (or something like that), mystify,
etc.  Are these spells associated with jobs that I have to find access to by
playing the game though?

end quote.

No. All scrolls found or bought can be used by any character of yours you
control when the time is appropriate. If out of battle, your primary
character will cast the scroll. Some scrolls cannot be cast outside of
combat. Some can be cast either in or out of combat. Keep in mind that the
effectiveness of a scroll is determined by intelligence. The higher the
intelligence, the greater the spell will work or last. There are currently 2
scrolls that do nothing because you cannot use them. They are blizzard and
ray of destruction. So if you find them, sell them. And no need to buy them
from any store you come across.

begin quote.

The first time I reached Twilight Town, after killing the wolves trying to
get into the town, I gained access to some sort of orb from a dead guard.
It does not come up after I was killed and started a new game.  It says
something about needing to be charged, and then it will teleport me back to
town.  Do I have to find the thing again?

end quote.

No. The orb is automatically yours when you kill the wolves. it will also
not show up on any inventory list, it is just there. you use the orb to
transport you back to twilight town from anywhere in the dungeon. when done
in town, just press the f1 key again to put you back to the place you used
the orb from. You cannot use the orb until it recharges, and the game will
tell you that. Really comes in handy when you get to the lower floors
instead of tromping back up multiple stairs and then back again. Many times
I will use the orb to go to town after clearing a floor to sell off what I
collected. Or just after getting to a new floor to go to town to se what new
items the general store has for sale. Reminder, the general store only
stocks items every 3 floors. So if you go in there after completing the 2nd
floor, it will not stock new items until the 5th floor, 8th floor, 11th
floor, and so on. But if you miss a floor, it will be 3 floors from there.

Also, there is an entombed mailing list on yahoo groups you might want to
join. Good people there with lots of info to help or share. If you don't
want to join, I think the archives of the list are public. So give them a
look and find some of the answers you seek.

Shermanator