My top two questions are, first, what is my ultimate objective? Does the game end when all three outlaws are killed? And second, is there any way to survive the night? ----- Original Message ----- From: "lenron brown" <lenro...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New member requests tips for Dodge City Desperatosgame

where do i go after i find the gun i could use some help with this
game not sure what to do

On 5/20/12, michael barnes <c...@samobile.net> wrote:
Hello, and welcom to the list!
Here is a couple of hints look in all the buildings and the the first
part of the graveyard and road and patch of land on both sides of the town.
You can only use one item more then once and one item is not a item you
need to use or you will die.
There are some decoy to throw the player off.
I can't really give any other clues, but if you get stuck email me off
list and I will help.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7153 (20120520) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 7153 (20120520) __________