To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 12:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] can't run Entombed 1.05 B

HI Keith,

Again, strange. You said you are playing this on an xp system. AS Thomas
wrote, make sure you have all your updates installed. This would make sure
your .net frameworks and other dependencies are installed.

Also download and install the game from the downloaded file if you haven't
done that already.

Also if you need to, try removing all parts of any installed entombed and
then run the installer for 1.05B an see if that makes a difference.

And give Jason a day or 2 to get back to you. He works plus is half way
around the world.

Also join the entombed group on yahoo groups. I am sure that someone there
can help you with this. Most people experiencing problems with the latest
version was due to the SQL compact files on win 7 system because some are 32
bit, and others are 64, and the installer could not determine which to
install. If you are running xp 64 bit, then that is a different horse of a
different color. Just let us know.

Rich

---- Original Message ----- From: "Keith "Stormcloud" Steinbach" <hea...@mchsi.com>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 7:47 PM

I downloaded Entombed version 1.05B from a link provided by a list member
and installed the package after uninstalling my version 1.02I.  I then
started the game, but before it opens the game window I get the following
error window.  The error number at the end of the message is something I
heard as it was reading off the message.

Any clues as to what to do now?  Jason doesn't seem to be ansering his
emails and I feel as though I have paid $40.00 for an unstable, outdated
product.

Entombed has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the
inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something...

error 2552