Hi Michael,

right. That's perfectly understandable. As a child of the 80's E.T. wouldn't be E.T. without the sounds and music. However, to do it right I'd also have to look around for a copy of the movie as I have not actually watched it in like 20 years. I believe my son has a copy in his bedroom, and I'll have to ask my wife if she can find it.

Cheers!