Hi all.

Well I’ve regretably not had a lot of time for gaming lately, will hopefully be
able to find some time to fire up my ps3 and do some butt kicking on SC5 or
Streetfighter over this long weekend.  Anyhow I was doing some looking around
the app store on my Ipad and found a game called Zombies that made some
references to playing with earphones and even trying to play without looking.
Well needless to say that piqued my curiosity and I installed it, yes it is
free.

The good news, yes the game does seem to employ the stereo field for something,
if you tap the left or right sides of your screen while at the game’s main menu
it makes a growling sound in your left or right ear respectively.  The bad
news, I haven’t been able to figure out much beyond this, the buttons are not
very well labeled and like many of these apps directions are minimal.  I will
continue to play with it though.

If anyone else is interested and has trouble finding the game let me know and
I’ll find the name of the developer.

Game on.

Tom