These questions are primarily for those of you on list who, like me, have at 
least a little bit of usable vision.  For the record, my vision is stable, but 
I am definitely a low partial and have been from a very young age.  I used to 
play NES and SNES games a lot from about age eleven until about 8 or so years 
ago.  I have since tried a couple of different emulators so I could play these 
old classics from time to time, but I lost those emulators a couple years ago 
and can't remember what they were called.  My question is two fold.  First, 
does anyone know of any good NES and SNES emulators that I could use to play my 
old favorites?  I have sighted assistance if I should need it for the setup 
process.  I'd also be interested in a Nintendo 64 emulator if one is available, 
and I'd have a blast playing the arcade versions of MK and MK2 as well.  My 
second question is about controllers.  Do any of you have a favorite brand of 
controller that hooks up to a PC?  I've owned a couple I found at Best Buy, and 
they worked all right, but the control pads seamed to ware out very easily.  
Any input on either of these two questions would be much appreciated.  Oh, and 
of course, I would need to know where to go to download the ROMs that would 
work with the emulator recommended.  Thanks.


__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
database 7171 (20120526) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to