Hi lenron,

Mach 1 tts can be found on my free windows sapi5 text to speech games page.
The file name is wincart2.exe.

And yes, I have been told that my games with a bit of help do run under Windows
7.  Here are the instructions

The first thing that you need to do is to run the setup.exe file in the
winkit.zip file as it installs files that the rest of the games need.  So open
the winkit.zip file, press S and then enter.  The winkit.zip file is the first
link on my free windows text to speech games page.

The rest of my games require full administration rights to install. To do this arrow to the games installation file, press the Windows context menu key, arrow to run as administrator, and press enter. This will allow you to install the game as administrator. Or you can just turn off the whole User Account Control thing in Vista or Windows 7 and it will do the same thing.

And here is a message about my games and Windows 7.

Hello all, I just found out something I hope will help you Sherry,  ok you no
how in windows 7 we have two program file folders? One is just called program
files, and the other is called program files x86, well here is what happen to
me. I  installed the winkit program and it went into  just the program files
x86 folder. And when I installed the games they went into  the folder. Called
just program files. So  fined out which one is the winkit one and go to which
of the program folders the computer put the games in and copy and paste them
into the winkit one it works.

Like I found out winkit was in the program files x86 so I went to just program
files and  copied the games from kitchensinc and put them in program files x86
kitchensinc and then I removed the one  in program files. Just deleted the
folder.

Make sure you are in administrator
Hope that helps.

Susan

I hope that helps.

BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA