Hi Keith,

Actually, healers can heal mangled limbs. Its not stated in the
documentation, but if you press the number for the associated limb and
activate heal the healer should heal that mangled limb directly. It
works the same way as aiming a harm spell at an enemies arm, leg,
head, torso, etc only in this case you are aiming at your own limbs or
torso.