I do that mud, and don't have a problem with it. I use Jaws and VIP mud, and
have no need for scripting. At least, not yet.

Shannon
Shannon Dyer
Alumni Council Member,
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc
®  and
America's VetDogs®,  The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc ®
Providing "Second Sight" ® since 1946
371 E. Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787
Office: 631-930-9000, Toll-free: 866-282-8047
solsticesin...@gmail.com
To make a donation that can change a life...contact the Guide Dog Foundation at
www.guidedog.org
or America's VetDogs the Veterans K-9 Corps at
www.vetdogs.org
Visit us on facebook at:
www.facebook.com/GuideDogFoundation or www.facebook.com/AmericasVetDogs