To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:01 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Top Speed Discovery

Corrected Subject Line:
Hello guys,
Whilst in a game of Top Speed, something occurred to me as being something quite interesting to those of you who have a passion for communication other than casual means. I wondered why I did not think of it before. I was in a mufti-player race. You all know that the space bar acts like a horn, right? Well, I discovered that you can send messages over the wire by tapping on the bar as if it were a telegraph key. I thought it was a really interesting way to communicate, and I found the process to be quite slow, as the players of course did not know what Morse code is. I do not know if this has already been suggested, but is it possible that there could be chat communications, such as those set in Acefire, where one could type a message for all players to see, and it could read something like, Player X says: Message. Anyhow, I thought I might point this out. This was with Top Speed III by the way. On a side note here: My friends and I are finding out that when you are using a computer that is receiving internet from a router, you cannot host a game, but if you are on a computer that is on a LAN connection, and also broadcasting the wireless signal, then you can host games. Is this true?
Alfredo-

--
Alfredo C-Garcia.
Skype: Casta947