This looks great!
I went to the website and pasted some of the info I found below in case any
of you want a better of what this game is about.
Christina

The foreign exchange market (forex, FX, or currency market) is a global,
worldwide decentralized financial market for trading currencies. Financial
centers
around the world function as anchors of trading between a wide range of
different types of buyers and sellers around the clock, with the exception
of weekends.
The foreign exchange market determines the relative values of different
currencies.
The foreign exchange market assists international trade and investment, by
enabling currency conversion.
The modern foreign exchange market began forming during the 1970s after
three decades of government restrictions on foreign exchange transactions
(the
Bretton Woods system of monetary management established the rules for
commercial and financial relations among the world's major industrial states
after
World War II), when countries gradually switched to floating exchange rates
from the previous exchange rate regime, which remained fixed as per the
Bretton
Woods system.
The Forex market is useful because it helps enable trade and transactions
between countries, and it also allows an investment opportunity for risk
seeking
investors who don't mind engaging in speculation.
One of the unique aspects of the Forex market is that the volume of trading
is so high, partially because the units exchanged are so small. It is
estimated
that around $4 trillion goes through the Forex market each day. also called
foreign exchange market.

Some of the participants in foreign exchange market are simply seeking to
exchange a foreign currency for their own, like multinational corporations
which
must pay wages and other expenses in different nations than they sell
products in. However, a large part of the market is made up of currency
traders,
who speculate on movements in exchange rates, much like others would
speculate on movements of stock prices. Currency traders try to take
advantage of
even small fluctuations in exchange rates.
In finance, an exchange rate (also known as the foreign-exchange rate, forex
rate or FX rate) between two currencies is the rate at which one currency
will be exchanged for another. It is also regarded as the value of one
country's currency in terms of another currency.