To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Voices needed for the Sarah game.

Spoiler space for the way to get into the Hufflepuff commonroom.

First as described, there is a series of large barrel tops in a row.
You need to knock on a specific top in a pattern matching the syllables of
the name Helga Hufflepuff.
So it is 2 knocks, a pause and then three knocks.
If you hit the wrong one or with the wrong pattern, you get sprayed with
vinegar.

As I wrote the game back about seven years ago I thought you would only have
to speak her name.
So in the game version, I have three barrel tops and you need to figure out
which one to hit.
Like all the passwords, I still have it in the passwords list for the
ground floor and basement.
So you go to the correct password and hit enter. I added the five knock
sounds to the sound file.
Phil